SOFTCON 2020 is happening today! To make sure you have a smooth experience, here are some reminders:
- Make sure you are able to log in. Don’t panic! If you still haven’t logged into our virtual event platform, do so today. You should have received an email with your login details with the subject line: SOFTCON 2020 Virtual Conference Access. Search your inbox and spam folder. If you still can’t find it, email us at email@example.com and we’ll resend your login details.
- Change your login password. Secure your account. Once you’ve logged in, just go to the Account tab to do this.
- Update your profile. Put a face to your name. SOFTCON is also a networking event, so having your photo, short bio, and social media links will help you get to know speakers and fellow delegates.
- Share on social media. Use the hashtag #SOFTCON, #SOFTCON2020 or #CODETAGION. Posts on Facebook and Twitter with these hashtags will appear on the event’s virtual lobby.
- Post questions in advance. You can go to each session page and post in the public chat to make sure speakers address whatever you want to know.
Again, if you encounter any technical issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org. See you!